||77 Misr Helwan Agricultural Road, Maadi 11431 Cairo, Egypt.
||(202) 2 76 86 500
||(202) 2 76 86 555
Using Cloud Service offered by LINKdotNET implies acceptance of terms and conditions below. We recommend reading them carefully. LINKdotNET reserves the right to change these provisions without notice. The latest version can be found by clicking here www.mobinil.com or on the service. the present t & c are dedicated for use by individuals who have a valid request concluded with linkdotnet, hereinafter referred to user. this service is a demo service and can be deleted, changed anytime by linkdotnet with or without informing the user.
As a demo site created account have limited liability option toward Mobinil or LINKdotNET.
1. Subject of this Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "T & C") governs the terms and conditions of use LINKdotNET Cloud Services (hereinafter referred to as "Service") offered by LINKdotNET (Hereinafter referred to as the "LINKdotNET"), including the product, software, services and websites LINKdotNET Cloud.
2. Personal Information
You agree that the provision of Services will commence upon completion of all formalities of registration required under this Terms and Conditions.
The information provided must be correct. Choosing registration, you bind provide us the correct name, e-mail and other useful information. To correct or update this information, click on the "Account details" in your account. LINKdotNET.
By accessing the Service account and using the personal password you are fully responsible for all actions arising from its use. LINKdotNET cannot be held responsible for errors arising from negligence in the security and confidentiality of your account and password for the Service.
3. Personal Data Security
Your personal data will be transmitted to the authorities in order to check any work-related activities or other authorities as justified verifications for under the law.
Data provided by clients are strictly confidential. LINKdotNET is committed in front of clients not to provide this data to third persons or companies and use them strictly for the business relationship between the client and LINKdotNET.
Your personal data (name and surname of service users, phone number and e-mail) are processed by
Funambol Inc.., A company based in Delaware, 1065 East Hillsdale Blvd, Ste.400, Foster CA 94404 USA and certified Safe Harbour . Therefore, your data will be subject to the legislation of that State incident such as, but without limitation to, Patriot Act. Servers used by this company are owned by mobinil , Cairo Egypt which complies with all the security measures under the Egyptian law.
This site uses security measures against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that is in control of LINKdotNET.
Any attempt to access personal data of another user to modify site content https://www.mobinil.com or to affect performance server that runs the site https://www.orange.eg will be considered a fraud attempt https://www.orange.eg site and cause the initiation of criminal investigations against those who has / have tried it.
All content sites drive.mobinil.com and www.orange.eg - images, text, graphics, icons, graphics, scripts, programs and other data - is owned by LINKdotNET and its suppliers and is protected by Law to protect copyright and intellectual and industrial property laws. LINKdotNET without the use of any items listed above are punishable under the laws in force.
5. Access to the site
LINKdotNET guarantees limited access, personal interest on this site and does not confer the right to download or modify part or all of the site, to reproduce it in part or full, copy, sell / resell or to exploit the site in any other manner, for commercial purposes or contrary to LINKdotNET without its prior written consent.
6. Description of Services
LINKdotNET will allow user registration to create an account:
1.To authenticate, the user must activate the service on a phone number or email address. Also needs an internet connection through mobile network or Wi-Fi.
2.Use Service requires compatible devices, a pass or a mobile data option active, you may incur additional access to the Internet and specialized software, the service may assume occasional updates and to be affected by the above factors.
3. The data traffic generated by mobile apps and LINKdotNET cloud desktop not free and it is recommended to check you are allowed to use the service on a mobile network with the right data plan. For data traffic when roaming rates will apply appropriate country in user is roaming or under option active.
4. The service allows registered users to save content and access it from multiple devices. User account can be assigned a storage capacity up to 5 GB, depending on current demand at the time of service activation. Users can benefit from additional storage capacity in service charges on a case by case basis.
5.User shall use the Cloud Services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
6. LINKdotNET services may be subject to change, as the LINKdotNET develop and add new features. LINKdotNET reserves their right to discontinue, suspend or modify the Service at any time with notice.
7. LINKdotNET does not guarantee that user content you store or access it through the Service against any direct or indirect loss or unintended destruction or against removal of content. LINKdotNET accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of such an incident. You are solely responsible for maintaining suitable backup and protect integrity of the content loaded into the Service.
8. User agrees and accepts that by using the Service, LINKdotNET can take, use, transmit, process and store user account information in order to provide the Service or any of its other functions.
9. LINKdotNET reserves the right to suspend, restrict access to only the functions of viewing / deleting / downloading of the content loaded in the Service or disable User's account at any time with or without notice in one of the following:
1. Violation of this Terms and Conditions or any other policies or instructions created for this service.
2. User account closure request for services and / or LINKdotNET account.
3. An inquiry and / or an order / issued by any authority / agency authorized by law.
4. Issues or unforeseen technical or safety problems.
5. User involvement in fraudulent or illegal activities.
6. Paying for the services that the user owes LINKdotNET.
10. If disable User Account under paragraph 8, the account will be limited to the functionality to view / delete / download content on the site drive.mobinil.com a limited period from few hours to few days, with no possibility to upload new content, period the user can create a copy of the content. At the end the period, the account and its related contents will be permanently deleted.
11. LINKdotNET may disable User's account by notice sent by e-mail address associated with the user account LINKdotNET if or even from time to time directly with no notice:
1. User disconnects or is disconnected from or, as the case may be blocking access to LINKdotNET.
2. User request them close to LINKdotNET account or service.
12. Disabling User Account Service or does not exempt the user from having to pay any costs accrued and due LINKdotNET in case a subscription was made available in the demo site for a premium service.
13. Using the software for the Service is limited to the User's access for personal and LINKdotNET Customer Service for internal business purposes and not for distribution or use on behalf of others.
14. User has no right to reproduce, copy or duplicate, sell or resell, rent or trade the Service (or any part thereof). Title and ownership of the software remains of Funambol Inc. for services and its suppliers. User has no right to (i) alter or modify the software for the Service, (ii) the use of retro engineering techniques, decompile, disassemble or in any way to get the source code of the software and the reuse, (iii) sublicense or transfer the Software to any third party for services or (iv) to rent the software for the Service to any third party for any purpose.
15. The user may make a reasonable number of copies of the software for the Service for personal use, provided the user to comply with legislation on intellectual property. User shall not remove or suppress any copyright, trademark or mention on the intellectual property rights of any copy of the software for the Service.
16. Funambol and / or its suppliers cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may result from use of the Software for the Service User.
17. Liability of LINKdotNET
If the contractual relationship between the service provider and LINKdotNET, LINKdotNET assumes no responsibility regarding the continued provision of the Service.
LINKdotNET does not have access to any date and / or content uploaded / or distributed by the User is accessing their account and therefore cannot be responsible under any circumstances regarding the illegality of the content.
LINKdotNET reserves the right to make available to the competent authorities the content uploaded by users if there is a legal decision in this regard, without notice.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify LINKdotNET,, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Cloud Services, or violation of these terms and conditions, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, settlements, litigation costs and reasonable attorneys\92 fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, LINKdotNET will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action and reasonable assistance at your cost.
Any dispute arising in connection with use of the Service shall be resolved amicably. If the Parties cannot reach a mutually agreed amicable solution, both Parties agree that such dispute shall be settled before the competent Cairo Courts.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions User assumes all provisions thereof.